Artivism Night : Let's Make Some Crafts!
- Date: Thu, February 9
- Time: 5:00pm until 8:00pm
- Location: Deli Love 441 N Killingsworth St, Portland, OR
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
There has been a huge desire to get started on making something and doing things! So, as a result we have invited ARTIVISM into our club space!
We plan to use this time to make the following:
- Comic Strips
- 1/4 page information sheets on big topics
(like the terms: "free range" and "corn sugar "might be good places to start)
- Of course we are open to more ideas, so please come with suggestions!
If you have computers to look up information, paper, old magazines, old newspapers, pens, scissors, glue sticks etc. to donate to crafting and/ or the desire to draw, cut, paste, smile, learn, eat, whatever adjective you think would be good right here, then please feel free bring that to this space!
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND PHYSICAL SPACE: you can still do something!!! Please send me via e-mail your piece that you would like to contribute and I will make your voice (word) gets heard!
Here are some suggested forms that your voice can be represented:
- written piece
- comic strip
- I am truly honored to have your support during this time, and wish you to stay empowered and invite friends to join.
- This is the time that we take back our plate!