Burnside Streetcar Line
The Burnside Line was a small streetcar line built by the Portland Railway Company and opened for operation in 1903. It ran from East Burnside and Union Avenue, up Pine Street to 18th Avenue, and then south to Stark Street. The line was extended across the Burnside Bridge west to 16th by Portland Railway, Light & Power in 1907. By 1911 service had dropped to a short line running between 16th and 5th on the Westside, and the line was entirely discontinued in 1915.