People’s Budget Project - Documents & Media
Return to People’s Budget Project Main Page.
- The People’s Budget Project consists of participants who attended the Community Assembly to Create a People's Budget on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 in Portland Oregon.
- This Committee will work to build the coalitions necessary to make sure that Participatory Budgeting becomes a reality in Portland.
- (Many thanks to Trudy Cooper and Joe Anybody.)
- Full proceedings of the May 5, 2012 Assembly. Video by Joe Anybody.
- Report on the proceedings of the May 5 Community Assembly. Summary of entire day's work.
- The full transcriptions of the notes from table group, presented to the full Assembly.
- Participants’ end-of-day reflections and feelings about the outcomes of the Assembly.