Civics for Adults
- Date: Thursdays, July 17, 24, 31
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: George White Learning Center, Concordia University Portland, NE Rosa Parks Way & NE 29th Avenue
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Civics for Adults: Workshops to Enhance Civic Knowledge and Inspire Political Engagement picks post-holiday to focus on:
- Federal budget and tax reform [with guest speakers]
Some good resources on the recent Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act [and a quiz to check your knowledge!]
- Beginning the topic of Voting
- It should be interesting and lively.
- Tuesday nights, 6
- 30-8:30, June 19, 2012 – July 31, 2012
Concordia University, George R. White Library [NE 29th and NE Rosa Parks Way] Community Room [Ground
floor, east end of the library, 29th St side.]
Come to any or all – space holds 20; regulars and people who arrive early will get preference