Douglas Building

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Douglas Building is a streetcar-era commercial building located at 3525-3541 SE Hawthorne in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Southeast Portland. The building was built in 1929, and was designed by DeYoung and Roald. The building is on both the National Register of Historic Places and the list of Portland Historic Landmarks.

Current tenants