East Portland

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

East Portland was a town that existed on the east bank of the Willamette River in the Nineteenth Century. It was annexed by the city of Portland in 1891. The existing downtown core of old East Portland is situated largely on SE Grand in the Buckman neighborhood, and is on the National Register of Historic Places.

See also