East Portland Branch, Public Library
The East Portland Branch, Public Library was one of the more than 2500 libraries that were built with money donated by Andrew Carnegie. It is located at 1110 SE Alder. It was designed by A. E. Doyle and built in 1912, and was placed on the National Historic Register of Places in September of 1987. The building is no longer used as a library, and has instead been converted to offices.