- Date: Sat, February 4
- Time: 7pm – 10pm
- Location: Red and Black cafe, SE 12th and Oak Portland, OR 97214
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
After a great day of direct action activist trainings at St Francis, come across the street to socialize with one another while listening to some of Portland's best foot stompin bands.
- $3-5 suggested at the door, no one turned away! All proceeds go to making F29 Shut Down the Corporations big and badass!
We think playing together makes the movement stronger and the revolution closer so please come and socialize with friends new and old!
- Henry Hill Krammer (Hill Stomp)
- Poor Boy's Soul
- All Seeing Eye Dogs
- Music links
Henry Hill Krammer, formerly of Hill Stomp http://www.hillstomp.com/
Poor Boy's Soul http://poorboyssoul.com/
- Dancing! Delicious food! Fun Occupy socializing!
Post Portland Action Lab Direct Action Training for Everyone
walk across the street to the Red & Black Cafe for fun times with the Occupy crowd. (http://www.facebook.com/events/278517778874996/?ref=ts)
So convenient! So fun!
- More Info
- Tweet About it! #F29
Like Shut Down the Corporation to collaborate nationwide http://tinyurl.com/LikeF29
More about the ALEC http://www.ALECexposed.org