Fountain for Company H

From PortlandWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Fountain for Company H, also known as the Second Oregon Company Volunteers Fountain, is an outdoor limestone fountain and memorial designed by John H. Beaver, located in the Plaza Blocks in downtown Portland. Dedicated to the men of Company H of the 2nd Oregon Volunteer Infantry Regiment killed in service in the Philippine–American War, it was installed in Lownsdale Square in 1914.

Links