Lents is a neighborhood in Southeast Portland. Lents is bordered by SE Powell Boulevard on the north, by roughly SE 112th on the east, the City of Portland line (or Clackamas County border, depending on which is farther south) on the south, and SE 82nd on the west. Some areas in the northeast corner of Lents overlap with the Powellhurst-Gilbert neighborhood. Lents is one of the southernmost neighborhoods in the city.
Parks in Lents
- Powellhurst-Gilbert on the north and east
- Pleasant Valley on the east
- Clackamas County on the south
- Brentwood-Darlington on the west
- Mt. Scott-Arleta on the west
- Foster-Powell on the west
- I Love Lents Official Lents Neighborhood Association site. General membership meetings are the fourth Tuesday of each month, at the Lents Seventh-day Adventist Church (8835 SE Woodstock Boulevard).
- I Love Lents Facebook Group Lents Neighborhood discussion group on Facebook.
- Foster United neighborhood blog covering multiple foster-area neighborhoods, including Lents