Made in Portland
Sick of buying clothes (or anything else) from retailers who employ sweatshop slaves toiling in collapsing buildings with fires raging through them? The good news is you have options. As this article expands, we'll explore those options in greater detail. In the meantime, click on some of the external links below. Who knows what you'll find.
|Popina Swimwear||2030 NE 42nd Ave||Portland||Oregon||97213||(503) 282-5159||http://www.popinaswimwear.com/|
|Tanner Goods||1308 W Burnside Street||Portland||Oregon||97209||(503) 222-2774||http://www.tannergoods.com/|
- Portland Garment Factory / 408 SE 79th Portland, OR 97215
- THE AMERICAN LIST - (Lots of links to Made in Portland shops.)
- MADE in Oregon: Fashion for Women & Men - Clothing made and / or designed in Oregon.
- Cambodian workers hurt in Nike factory clash: Police with stun batons were called to end a protest over pay by 3,000 mostly female workers making clothes for the US firm
- 2013 Savar building collapse
- 2012 Dhaka fire
- csv and xls converter to wiki (Windows)
- Commons:Convert tables and charts to wiki code or image files (Multiple formats.)