All day breakfast
For those of us who love breakfast, it's an exciting moment when you discover a place that serves it up any time of the day. Here are a few places we found that are worth visiting:
- 82nd Street Bar & Grill - 5028 SE 82nd Avenue (next to Value Village). Plus, they have a $2.95 breakfast special: 2 eggs, hashbrowns and toast.
- Blitz Pearl - NW 10th at Couch
- broder - 2508 SE Clinton Street
- City State Diner - 128 NE 28th Avenue, just north of NE Couch Street
- Eclectic Kitchen - 4936 NE Fremont Street (kid friendly)
- Farm House Restaurant - 3612 SE 82nd Ave, 1 block south of Powell - 24 hours
- Original Hotcake House - 1002 SE Powell Blvd, 1 block west of SE 12th Avenue - 24 hours
- Paradox Cafe - 3439 SE Belmont
- Sewickly's Home Plate - 4901 SE Hawthorne Boulevard at SE 49th Avenue
- The Roxy - 1121 SW Stark Street - Open 24 hours, except closed Mondays. Eccentric decorations complement a menu that will give you a good laugh.
Feel free to add a few of your own favorites! For a longer list of breakfast places in Portland, along with some helpful reviews, check out the Breakfast in Portland blog.