First Friday Art Opening and Charity Fundraiser
- Date: Friday, March 2, 2012
- Time: 5:00pm until 9:00pm
- Location: Be*Mused - Gifts Inspired 1914 E Burnside, Portland, OR 97214
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Come celebrate our March Gallery Opening with us and support a good cause!
We will have appetizers & refreshments for your viewing pleasure.
- 60% of all proceeds will be donated to Prajwala (a foundation supporting the victims of sex trafficking).
Soumya is a fine art photographer who focusses on conceptual portraits. Using tones, colors and poses, she she sets a mood that is both surreal and contemplative. She stages her pictures to convey a sense of story telling.
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mya-Photography/252445151463701
- We hope you can make it!
Please bring a friend; and show your support for an awesome artist and a good cause!
- Admission is free for all.
Prajwala is an organization based in India. They rescue women and children from prostitution.
A speech from one of the founders-