Latest revision as of 16:47, 30 September 2014
Inlaws & Outlaws, FREE Showing
- Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012
- Time: 7:00pm until 9:30pm
- Location: Ainsworth House and Gardens 19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
Join The Living Room on feb. 25 for a free showing of Inlaws & Outlaws at beautiful Ainsworth House. This is a free showing to make this important film available to the community and to spread the word about what The Living Does!
- Refreshments and Appetizers will be available.
Inlaws & Outlaws cleverly weaves together the true stories of couples and singles— both gay and straight — and all into a collective narrative that is as hilarious as it is heartbreaking. http://www.inlawsandoutlawsfilm.com/
The Living Room is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides a safe haven for LGBTQQ youth in Clackamas County. LGBTQQ youth in rural communities sometimes face different challenges than those in urban environments: education around LGBTQQ issues is less available and support from school administrations can be non-existent.