Revision as of 21:55, 12 November 2011
or return to the events page.
Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, is here to talk about recent economic events and his view on what’s next for the global economy. Rally at the meeting to protest the practices of this bank!
Seriously Pissed-Off Grannies and Friends will be performing a flash mob welcome for Mr. Dimon. You don't want to miss it!
Don't let Occupy Seattle have all the fun.
The following is a list of concerns from Occupy Portland.
- Chase Profits white the 99% struggle
- JPM ’08 & ’10 campaign contributions: $6.2 million
- JPM bailout and backstop funds: $95.7 billion
- After the bailout, JPM laid off: 14,000 workers
- JPM raised your bank fees: +249.5%
- JPM Profits for the 3rd quarter of 2011: $4.26 billion
- JPM Median bank teller wage: ~24,000/year
- 2010 CEO Jamie Dimon’s pay: $20.8 million (893 times a bank teller’s median wage)
- Effective tax rate in 2008 -33.4% ( Your tax dollars are at work propping up JPM )
see also: http://www.seiu.org/a/profilechase.php