Occupy Portland - Press Stories on Occupy Portland
Revision as of 21:30, 21 October 2011 by 18.104.22.168
<< Return to Occupy Portland
- Press stories about other Occupy cities -- non-Portland, Oregon
Please list here any and all press stories about Occupy Portland. Include the date, source, link and story/article name. (Use reverse chronological order so newest story is at top.)
- OregonLive.com - All tagged Occupy Portland stories
- 10/18/11, OregonLive.com - Portland Commissioner Amanda Fritz to Occupy Portland: 'I'm really proud of what you're doing'
- 10/17/11, OregonLive.com - Occupy Portland responds to Commissioner Nick Fish's open letter with promise to restore damage to parks
- 10/17/11, OregonLive.com - As Occupy Portland reaches its second week, calls surface from Commissioner Nick Fish for a 'peaceful conclusion'
- 10/17/11, OregonLive.com - Occupy Portland worries Commissioner Nick Fish; he calls park damage 'inconsistent' with group's goals
- 10/15/11, OregonLive.com - Occupy Portland: Mayor Sam Adams says there are camps in 'hundreds of cities' (PolitiFact Oregon)
- 10/13/11, OregonLive.com - Portland police remove Occupy Portland protesters from downtown street
- 10/9/11, KGW.com - [Police clear SW Main at 'Occupy Portland' camps http://www.kgw.com/news/Occupy-Portland-131429853.html]
- 10/6/11, Northwest Labor Press [Occupy Portland: 10,000 march to protest Wall Street misrule http://nwlaborpress.org/2011/10/occupyportlandoct6/]