Occupy Portland Wiki
A meeting is in the works on the Occupy Portland Wiki mailing list to help coordinate tasks and share knowledge. If you have any good locations, please post them here or on the mailing list! Occupy Portland has only scratched the surface of PortlandWiki's potential and we can build the Occupy Portland pages into something vastly more useful and easy to update. PortlandWiki admins want to help with the interface and the structure, so let's get together and talk about what we need.
- Kotra DeNies: weekday evenings after 5:30pm, particularly Thursdays and Fridays, and weekends all day.
- Dave Myers: Mondays, some Wednesdays and some Thursdays. Mostly evenings, although can set aside specific times during the day if needed.
- MarkDilley: Pretty wide open. I want this to work, so will go with best time for all.
- Sylvia: weekday and Sunday afternoons best, would rather not meet at night.
- Simon: Fridays are difficult. Monday 5-7 are reserved for AC, pretty much any other days/times work.
- (add your availability here)
Preliminary agenda for first Occupy Portland Wiki meetup
Feel free to edit this!
- Clarify event creation instructions
- Visual calendar
- Occupy Portland front page
- Pull together OCW committee
- Occupy Portland Wiki mission statement
- Other needed improvements to editing process and Occupy Portland pages.