Weekly Wiki Workouts are PortlandWiki's weekly "edit party" meetups. The idea is to give PortlandWiki's contributors a chance to get together in a physical location to discuss new or ongoing projects, contribute content to PortlandWiki, and have fun.
Expanding Meetup Options
Since PortlandWiki's inception a small group of PortlandWiki administrators and other interested people have gathered each Monday in a meetup we've called our "Monday Meets." As PortlandWiki continues to expand and bring in new contributors, it's become apparent that also expanding meetup options is an increasingly good idea. We've also recognized that adding additional venues is also necessary.
- Mark Dilley, one of the most frequent attendees, can no longer meet on Mondays.
- Blitz Pearl is no longer an ideal venue, due to a number of factors.
- We may want to sometimes meet on the East side, for the convenience of eastsiders.
- We may be missing other people who cannot attend on Mondays.
Below are some meetup names put here for your consideration, rejection and suggested alternatives. Obviously some of these are not serious. Some of us get a little carried away.
- Monday Meets (This is an already established weekly meetup name, but you can suggest alternatives if you like.)
- Tuesday Twaddlers
- Tuesday Talks
- Wednesday Warblers
- Wednesday Workshops
- Wednesday Workouts
- Thursday Thuggz
- Thursday Things
- Saturday Suckers
- Saturday Sessions