Revision as of 01:15, 27 August 2011 by Lockley (start page)
Oregon's U.S. Representatives are:
- Peter DeFazio, Democrat, for Oregon's 4th Congressional District (covering southern Oregon: Eugene, Springfield, Roseburg and part of Corvallis), in office since 1987
- Earl Blumenauer, Democrat, for Oregon's 3rd Congressional District (most of Portland east of the Willamette River), in office since 1996
- Greg Walden, Republican, for Oregon's 2nd Congressional District (the eastern three-quarters of the state), in office since 1999
- Kurt Schrader, Democrat, for Oregon's 5th Congressional District (covering Oregon's central coast through Salem, north to the southern Portland suburbs, and east to the summit of Mount Hood; it includes Lincoln, Marion, Polk, and Tillamook counties, most of Clackamas County, and part of Benton and Multnomah counties), in office since 2009
- the seat for the 1st Congressional District (which includes most of Portland west of the Willamette River, as well as all of Yamhill, Columbia, Clatsop, and Washington Counties) has been vacant since David Wu's resignation effective August 3, 2011. A special election has been slated for January 2012
Call their offices and say hello. It's good to stay in touch.