Revision as of 20:10, 26 June 2013 by Capnleela (adding more things!)
Vegans are well served in Portland. At least, as well as anywhere else in the US. Veganism has spread its leafy tendrils into a large number of Portland's restaurants, English Ivy-like, even completely taking over a few listed below.
- Blossoming Lotus
- Papa G's
- Red & Black
- Vegetarian House (fully vegan as of 2010)
- Veggie Grill
Vegan food carts
- Sweetpea Baking Company
- Back to Eden Bakery
- Dovetail Bakery
- Petunia's Pies & Pastries
- Monkey Wrench Bakery
- [[Cinnamon PDX]]
Vegan grocery stores
- The Veggie Awards, VegNews.com.
- NWVeg.org's list of vegan restaurants
- Mickey Z., A New Yorker's Vegan Guide to Portland, Planet Green. Sept. 9, 2009.
| Stumps are short, minimal pages with only the most basic information.|
Please help them grow by