This is a collaborative community information resource for Portland, Oregon that is powered by you and your creative input is welcomed!
Our aim is to represent the Voice of Portland by providing a citizen-generated news, information resource, knowledge hub and historical archive for Portland, Oregon and surrounding region.
Get involved with PortlandWiki!
Invitation to join Pikia Charter
For those interested in for-profit projects.
- Local blogs - Portland's diverse and interesting web logs identified here. Please add to this list!
- Shelter is a place for people to find refuge from the elements. It is one of the primary components critical to survival for every person: water, food, safety (shelter).
- Iraq Veterans Against the War - Oregon Chapter - To hell with war, and to its demonic mongers.
- Cascadia is a proposed independent nation in the Pacific Northwest, usually composed of Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia, that would be formed by seceding from the United States (and Canada).
- Green industry - In Portland it's easy being green.
- Horse rings - The small brass rings attached to curbs don't tether horses anymore... unless they're small plastic ones.
- Personal Telco - Portland's answer (so far) to "Internet as public utility."
- Yellow Bike Project - (Pictured here in black 'n' white.) A community cycling "first."
- Charles Olds - Olds shot a man "just to watch him ...uh... succumb from injuries suffered as a result of an act of manslaughter."
- CivicApps - An open data / open source project sponsored by several Portland-area government agencies.
- Portlandia - The second largest hammered copper statue in America! (The largest is the Statue of Liberty.)
- East 82nd Avenue - A major North-South arterial on Portland's Eastside. Gateway to Felony Flats.
Things to see in Portland
Places to go near Portland
| Calendar | Upcoming | Full | Past
Newest pages on PortlandWiki
Go to news archive >>>