Agenda and Accessibility Info
- 6-6:30 Mingling, treats and other surprises
- 6:30-7:30 Open mic, part one
- 7:30-8 Intermission (ditto on the treats and surprises)
- 8-9 Open mic, part two
- Open mic will be first come, first serve.
Sign-ups will start at 5:30. We may not be able to get to everyone on the list if we run out of time. 5 mins per person unless you get specific permission from me for a longer time slot.
I *highly* encourage you to use not only your words, but also your dance moves, your improv, your gender performance, your secret magic skills and more.
We had over 200 people last year for the anniversary so come early if you want to sit down!
- Accessibility info
- No steps to the door, or inside the building
- Slight ramp between the two areas of the building
- Approx 3' width for the entrance
- Gender neutral bathroom (not sure about wheelchair access to the bathroom - it's wide, but there is a 90 degree turn from hallway to room, and no rail)
- Ramp to the stage
- sturdy folding chairs and some couches
- ASL interpretation can be arranged for w/ a request from Deaf/HOH person to DHOR (dhor.blogspot.com) and enough advance notice
- If you have accessibility needs around seating, please contact IOW directly ahead of time to make arrangements.