International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers
- Date: Saturday, December 17th
- Time: 7:00pm until 10:00pm
- Location: Red and Black Cafe 400 SE 12th Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
During the week of December 17th, sex workers’ rights organizations will be staging actions and vigils to raise awareness about violence that is commonly committed against sex workers.
This year, in Portland, Oregon, we want to highlight the inordinate violence that transworkers face while in the sex industry.
- Please join us at the our events in solidarity against violence.
Red and Black Vigil:
- We invite you to an evening of remembrance and healing.
We will have community speakers, an open mic, and screening of the film A Safer Sex Trade. We will also make origami cranes to remember victims.
- Please bring new/used tents, sleeping bags and flashlights for Our Mother’s House.
(December 17, Red and Black Café, 400 SE 12th, 7-10PM)