Latest revision as of 15:21, 30 September 2014
Conversations on the International Women's Day 2012
- Date: Thursday, March 8, 2012
- Time: 3:00pm until 4:30pm
- Location: TaborSpace - Copeland Commons 5441 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR
- Jump to this event's wiki page, edit it, discuss it or return to the events page.
- Let's get together on this International Women's Day, share ideas and strategize.
P.S. The Jaguars were founded a year ago as a comprehensive mutual aid collective to empower and promote self-determination of all women, especially those who are in the conventionally marginalized population groups. For more about us check out http://thejaguars.metroum.co.cc/
See also: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2012: A CALL FOR ACTION 3 8 12