Parents for Occupy Portland Pennant Craft Bonanza
- Date: 1/8/2012
- Time: 2:00pm until 5:00pm
- Location: St. Francis, 1131 Southeast Oak Street, Portland, OR 97214-1344
or return to the events page.
We will be gathering in the Che Room @ St Francis, both parents and kids, to make the pennants that will identify children at rallies/marches/events.
- This is a public event, all are welcome, of any age!
Even if your little ones are too small for crafting, this would be a great opportunity to get to meet and know some of the other families and parents in our Occupy community!
- We would gladly accept any donations of supplies as well.
- Needed Supplies
- We look forward to seeing you!
Please feel free to join the Facebook group as well if you would like to get involved with other parents, and spread word on, or organize, family friendly events/actions to support Occupy Portland.