User talk:WikiMaster/SMW Sandbox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Semantic MediaWiki Plus (SMW+)
- SMW+ is a semantic enterprise Wiki for teams that need a human-readable and agile knowledge base for collaborating on rich text and data in their daily work.
- The Deployment Framework: Enjoy extension possibilities - effortlessly.
- (Image of deployment framework admin table.)
- Distributing a MediaWiki extension using the Deployment Framework
- SMW+ User Forum | For commercial and production use.
- (Presumably for SMW+ since it's published on SMW Forum website.) 's
- Extensions that are part of the SMW+ package of MediaWiki extensions.
- The Halo extension is an extension to Semantic MediaWiki (SMW) and has been developed as a part of Project Halo in order to facilitate the use of Semantic Wikis for a large community of users. Main focus of the development was to create tools that increase the ease of use of SMW features and advertise the immediate benefits of semantically enriched contents.
- With the Halo Access Control List extension you can restrict the access to different elements of your wiki for single users or entire user groups. It allows to easily configure and manage custom rights via a comprehensive GUI.
- The Data Import Extension is an extension to Semantic MediaWiki (SMW) and the Halo Extension and has been developed as a part of Project Halo to embrace data provided by external applications and to re-use the data in a wiki.
SMW+ Single Sign-On (LDAP Authentication)
- Fixed with release: 1.5.6 [July 2011]
SMW+ Multi-Wiki System
- Q: I want to be able to create two separate wiki's but use a single installation of SMW+. Is this as simple as creating a second MediaWiki folder in the web hosting directory and creating a second database for it? Or are there more configurations required for other areas of the package?
- A: This should be suitable. You have to change two settings in LocalSettings.php of your second installation.
- $wgScriptPath must point to your second MW directory.
- $wgDBname must contain the name of your second wiki database.
List of Semantic MediaWiki Plus (SMW+) Publications
- October 2011 Coding Challenge
- The Wikimedia Foundation is pleased to announce the October 2011 Coding Challenge.
Dave's Resource Notes
- Download SMW+ Community Edition 1.5.6-1 (202.4 MB)
Halo-Extension to Semantic MediaWiki: SMWHalo 1.5.6 / SMW+ / SMW+ source
- Install Home / SMWHalo 1.5.6-1 / SMW+ / SMW+ Source instead. (See below.)
- All manuals: User documentation for the most important software related to Semantic MediaWiki and SMW+.
- Installing SMW+ 1.5.6 manually on top of MediaWiki
- Installing SMW+ 1.5.6 manually on top of Semantic MediaWiki
- Installing SMW+ 1.5.6 from source
- Changing the PATH system variable
- De-installing SMW+ 1.5.6 (Windows installer)
- Deployment Framework
- Installing the Deployment Framework 1.5.6
- Installing SMW+ 1.5.6 using Deployment Framework
- Troubleshooting for common problems with the Deployment Framework
- Administrating wiki with Deployment Framework web interface 1.5.6
- the stable repository for the deployment framework by ontoprise
- SMW+ has the state-of-the-art Wiki features for authoring and sharing articles which are supplemented with powerful semantic features. (This article includes list of patches, compatible extension releases and other prerequisites.)
- Update 1.5.6-1 is recommended for all SMW+ users since the touch up affects core elements like the WYSIWYG extension, the Ontology Browser and administration issues. For example, the WYSIWYG extension in some cases showed errors when switching between wikitext and Richtext mode.
- Abstract: Semantic enterprise wikis combine the strengths of traditional content management systems, databases, semantic knowledge management systems, and collaborative Web 2.0 platforms. In this article we will present SMW+, a product for developing semantic enterprise applications. We will present a number of real-world applications that are realized with SMW+ and illustrate the wealth of activities that semantic wikis support.
- On September 14th, the Halo team released SMW+ 1.5.6-1. It is a bugfix release which contains a bunch of compatibility updates and bug fixes as well as some feature improvements for release 1.5.6. We recommend the update for all SMW+ users since the touch up affects core elements like the WYSIWYG extension, the Ontology Browser and the web-based Administration Tool.
- Project Halo
- Home / SMWHalo 1.5.6-1 / SMW+ / SMW+ Source
- SMW+ / Halo 1.5.6-1 Release Information
- Installing Halo extension 1.5.6
- Help:Installing HaloACL 1.4#How_to_install_manually
- This article explains the process of installing and integrating the Access Control List extension 1.4 on top of MediaWiki. Manual installation section shows specific patch commands.
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Other Tangentially Related Resources
- Manual:How to debug
- Path to PHP 5 binary?
- Whatever happened to microformats?
- Welcome to VirtualBox.org!
Dave's Installation Notes
Fatal error: Declaration of SMWHaloCsvResultPrinter::getResultText() must be compatible with that of SMWResultPrinter::getResultText() in /home/organizedpower/organizedpower.org/wiki/extensions/SMWHalo/includes/queryprinters/SMW_QP_Halo.php on line 10
- Fatal error troubleshoot tips: Halo 1.5.6 Installation Instructions are not complete